Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Building a Barn Sale

It's Barn Sale Season!!!!


 Which means my regularly scheduled life has left the building. Sharon and I have been feverishly "Gathering Branches " here in Burke, to bring you our best show yet! We are also being featured in The Burke/Fairfax/Springfield Connector Newspaper! So look on your driveways, before you back over our cute little faces.



We have a gorgeous venue, a house in Springfield, VA with high ceilings, 3 spaces open to each other and decent parking. I am always amazed that someone would let us come take over their life for a week, so please make sure to say thanks to Lauren (she's the cute lady on the far right) and buy her bears and aprons, if they suit you.
I know you guys are thinking, "Come on Marian, just get to the pictures."
So without further delay, here's the info you need:
Branches: the Barn Sale Without a Barn
When: Friday, Nov 2, 10am-8pm
           Saturday, Nov 3, 10am-5pm

So you wanna see what's gonna be in the show?







We have some much really great stuff this year! I am super excited.

The soap smells like heaven and is hand made by a woman and her mother in Sterling. The wallets and purses are made buy a guy who goes and buys old leather jackets at thrift shops and up cycles them into the delightful bags you see before you. You're gonna buy 4 when you see how reasonable the prices are.

And the wreath above is made of hand twisted paper. Here's a closer pic, so you can see it better:


Don't you love how she singed the edges?

And I almost forgot...We have Kelly of Stylish Patina selling Annie Sloan Chalk Paint at the show!!!!!!

source

OK, that's all I have for you today, but I'll come back soon with more unseen pics of cool, amazing things we have been gathering for you. And I'll tell you some more about our fantastic artists.
So go on. Write it down on your calendar. Branches barn sale. Can't miss. Nov 2-3.

1 comment:

  1. I totally wished I lived closer! I would be there with bells on! Everything looks so amazing!

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete