Monday, October 21, 2013

Wanna See the Goods?

So the clock's ticking here at CM Shaw Studios. Just a hair over 3 weeks until the BARN SALE.  Nov 15-16 are coming up so quickly!
 

The Barn at Lynn Vale Studios, our venue for the barn sale!

One of our artists at the show this year, Holly Smith of hbsmith designs, met me at the barn last week to give you guys this awesome preview of all the goodies that will be there. She was too modest to bring any of her own stuff, but her gorgeous photos will be available both as prints and cards at the show.

So here's the goods. What do you think?

 Jewelry from Casual Penguin and Autumn Telles Designs

 Aprons by the Speckled Bear (and yes, the vintage wooden spoons will be at the show too)

 Hand dyed and spun wool from Asher Hill Farm and photo canvases by Samantha Maddox

 Bead woven jewelry by Assisted Twister and earrings by Autumn Telles Designs

 Bed bench by Asher Hill Farm and hand made pillows by CM Shaw Studios

 Vintage gas can and antique jug from Asher Hill Farm

 Pillows and book lamp by CM Shaw Studios

 Vintage stained glass panel from Asher Hill Farm

Hand knit beanies by Five Fanciful Fairies

 "Manliness" book lamp by CM Shaw Studios

 Jewelry by Assisted Twister

 Locally produced honey from Asher Hill Farm

 Jewelry from Autumn Telles Designs and Assisted Twister

 Original watercolor by Samantha Maddox

Wool Yarn from Asher Hill Farms

 One of the resident cats just couldn't get enough pics taken. He photo bombed the whole shoot.

Are you impressed? I was ecstatic when I got the pics back.  

Holly is a genius. She did all the editing you see as well. You should be very excited to see her work in person. I can't wait. There are a few things I already have my eye on. Here is the post I wrote about her this summer, if you want to see a little bit more. Just skip the part about me going to Haven and jump right to her pretty pictures.

Now that was just the artists that could get me their stuff in time for the shoot. 
I have even more stuff to show you!

 These pieces are fused glass! The are made by my friend Emily of Pezzulich Glassworks.

 Fall Reflections


Winter Dawn
 I have a field trip to her place planned next week so I can tell you guys how she makes all these amazing pieces. But here's her website if you can't wait for the show.

We also have a wonderful potter this year. Shelley of Garden Gate Pottery will have several pieces of her work in the show as well. 





We have a few pieces by paper cutting artist Erica Christensen. Here's a sample of her work, (although this piece will not be included in the barn sale. It already found a home.)

For the full story of this piece, and Erica's process, see this post on her blog, the Shady Elm.

 And we have plenty more that I haven't even shown you.

Hand made soap from My Adventures in LaLa Land

Bags, leather bracelets, baby shoes, and scarves from Dandelion Thread

Colored Chalkboards from Sassafras and Pine Sap

Hand painted signs and chalk painted furniture from Sharee Stuart

Bulbs, floral arrangements, and garden ware from Lynn Vale Studios

Hand made hair bows and burlap wreaths from Kara Mann.

Original art, chalk painted furniture, and vintage decor from Hand Picked Art

Sterling silver, gemstone and freshwater pearl jewelry from Joie de Beads

Many things to look forward to.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! These photos are awesome! I love the bench, the pillows, the book lamp - aw, heck, I'll just take one of each, please!! ;-) (I wish I could be there!)

    ReplyDelete